Handheld Device: Handheld Device without antenna - 5.00"L X 2.40"W X 1.20"D. Lightweight, compact design. Adjust the scale from 100 yards to 75 miles or set the scale to auto. Store up to 20 way points. Backlit LCD screen. Integral, tilt-compensated compass.
GPS Collar/E-Collar Module: Receiver without strap - 3.70"L X 1.54"W X 1.54"D. TEK Series 2.0 technology. Compact design. GPS functionality. Reports each dog's status: stopped (on point or treed) or direction of movement.
Contents: Handheld Device, GPS Collar with E-Collar Module on 1' Green Collar Strap, Location-only Module, Charging Adaptor, Charging Cradle, Standard Contact Points, Long Contact Points, Lanyard, Hex Key, Test Light Tool, Quick Start Guide, and Basic Training Manual and DVD.
- For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 10.75" - 23"
- GPS Collar charges in 4 hours, lasts 24 hours per charge; Handheld Device charges in 2 hours, lasts 20 hours per charge
- Range up to 7 miles using HopTek technology
- Stimulation Ranges: 99 continuous, momentary, and rising static stimulation levels
- Option to train with vibration or tone
- Expandable System tracks up to 12 Collar Receivers
- Handheld Device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet GPS Collar is DryTek waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.