Featuring an easy-to-read OLED screen, you can view the selected dog, static stimulation level, and mode, as well as battery status, with just a glance. This, combined with large plus/minus buttons to easily toggle among dogs and stim levels, makes the SD-875 especially suited for multi-dog hunting situations. With SportDOG Add-A-Dog Collar Receivers, the remote trainer can be expanded to control up to 3 dogs at once. 10 levels of both continuous and momentary static stimulation, as well as vibration and tone options in select modes, allow you to customize this system to fit any situation or dog's temperament.
Contents: Remote Transmitter with Removable Antenna, Receiver on 3/4" Collar Strap, Adaptor, Standard Contact Points, Long Contact Points, Test Light Tool, Lanyard, Quick Start Guide.Features:
- Range up to 1/2 mile
- Stimulation Ranges: 10 instantly selectable static stimulation levels with low/medium stim ranges
- Option to train with vibration and tone in select modes
- Expandable System: Expandable to 3 dogs
- Waterproof: DryTek waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Dog Size: For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22"
- Batteries: Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries; Charge in 2 hours, last 50-70 hours per charge