In Temperament Learning mode, the correction starts at the lowest level and increases to the next level each time your dog barks within 30 seconds of the previous bark. The collar remembers the correction level needed to stop your dog's barking. The next time your dog starts barking, the correction will start at the last/highest level used. The static stimulation level will be reduced 30 seconds after your dog stops barking.
In Progressive Correction mode, the correction starts at the lowest level and increases to the next level each time your dog barks within 30 seconds of the previous bark. If your dog doesn't bark again within 30 seconds, the correction will reset to the lowest level.
In User-Selected mode, you manually choose the correction level. If your dog barks, the collar will correct him at the level you've selected until he stops barking.
Contents: NoBark SBC-R Collar, 3/4" Black Collar Strap, Adapter With Charging Cradle, Standard Contact Points, Long Contact Points, and Operating Guide.
- 10 levels of static stimulation with 3 programmable modes
- Automatic shut Off - correction stops after 80 seconds
- Waterproof and submersible to 10 feet
- For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22"
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charge in 2 hours, last 200 hours per charge depending on usage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.