- When sampled on trained attack dogs, SprayShield's powerful citronella formula was found to be an equally effective alternative to 10% pepper spray with none of the harmful side effects.
- The highly concentrated citronella formula used in SprayShield provides a unique, pungent aroma that instantly distracts and confuses the attacking animal.
- Because it relies on scent, the formula is most effective when sprayed in the general area of a dog's nose.
- Different from pepper spray, which must come in direct contact with a dog's eyes and likely to cause painful corneal ulcers, SprayShield's formula will harmlessly deter an agitated dog without increasing the level of aggression.
- As an added benefit SprayShield will not inadvertently injure the user or other onlookers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.