The fence installs in about a weekend with some basic DIY skills. You'll bury wires in your yard to set a custom pet area up to 25 acres with additional wire and flags. The Transmitter sends a radio signal through the boundary wire to your pet's collar. If your pet approaches the boundary, he'll hear a warning beep to remind him to stay in the yard. If he continues through the boundary, he'll feel a safe, gentle static correction from the collar to keep him in the yard. After about 2 weeks of training, your pet will quickly learn the areas he is free to enjoy.
System includes: Transmitter with Power Adapter, Rechargeable, Waterproof Receiver Collar, Receiver Charger - Two Plug, Surge Protector, 500 Feet of Boundary Wire, 50 Training Flags, Short and long Contact Points for short or long-haired pets, Waterproof Splice Capsules and Wire Nuts (2 each), Test Light Tool and Operating and Training Guide.
- For dogs and cats 5 pounds and up
- Waterproof receiver collar fits neck sizes 6-26 inches
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Automatic safety shut-off: correction stops after 15 seconds
- Covers up to 1/3 acre with included boundary wire and expands up to 25 acres with additional wire (not included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.