- Selective Entry ' Uses RFID to read your cat's microchip, allowing your cat access without letting in stray animals'learns up to 40 identities; programmable collar keys are sold separately for cats without microchips
- Microchip Compatibility ' Works with 15-digit microchip numbers; if unsure of your pet's microchip number, you can ask your veterinarian or local animal rescue
- Versatile Installation ' Out of the box installation into wood, PVC and uPVC; metal, glass, brick and wall installation will require additional accessories (sold separately)
- Energy Efficient ' Weather stripping and two magnetic locking points increase insulation and help keep out drafts
- Manual Lock ' The 4-way manual lock allows you to control access of your programmed cats; set the lock to 'In or Out', 'In Only', 'Out Only' or 'Fully Locked'
- Battery Powered ' Uses 4 AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (not included); estimated battery life up to 12 months depending on use
- Low Battery Indicator ' Light flashes red when batteries are low and indicates batteries will need to be replaced soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.