Your dog will have to leave the unauthorized area to stop the stimulation and beep sounds. The antenna wire is placed on the ground, buried or raised on an existing fence. For the system to operate, the wire must be connected to the transmitter and form a continuous loop from the transmitter and back again. An unlimited number of receiver collars can be used with one transmitter: you can keep as many dogs as you wish safely in the same area. Waterproof collar with a battery life: approx. 6 months (normal use). Transmitter: dimensions: 134 x 84 x 25 mm, power: 220 V AC. Receiver collar: weight: 58 g battery included (2.04 ounces), dimensions: 59 x 39 x 31 mm (2.32" x 1.53" x 1.22"), and power: 1 3-V CR2 Lithium battery (supplied). Gray nylon strap ' length 64 cm (25") / width 20 mm (0.78") ' adjustable for neck sizes from 17 up to 55 cm (6.69" to 21.6").
- Selector on the transmitter in order to adapt the system to small and large grounds; maximum of 2600 feet of wire.
- Easy settings thanks to the LCD screen on the transmitter
- Adjustment buttons on the transmitter enable you to increase or decrease the width of the warning and stimulation zones depending on the configuration of your yard and how the wire is laid
- 8 stimulation levels are available on each collar so you can adjust the product to your dog (size, sensitivity, temperament)
- Comes complete with 3 safety features: wire break alarm, warning zone evacuation feature, and stimulation zone evacuation feature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.