- 2" diameter brush with a tip helps clean corners and edges in the fountain housing
- 5/8" diameter brush cleans the intake tube
- 3/8" diameter brush cleans the inside of the motor cavity
- Now with improved features, such as a plastic molded handle, a sponge tip for deep cleaning and vinyl wraps to protect the wire shaft from rust.
- The inside of the motor should be cleaned about every 2 weeks to prevent food and hair from clogging the motor.<
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.