Basic Housebreaking Steps: Place your dog on the pee pad when he normally has to use the bathroom. The best times are before bedtime, first thing in the morning, and after eating or drinking. When your dog is on the center of the pad, say a cue word such as 'Bathroom' and give a treat from your hand. Next, practice treating your pet with the dispenser. Every time your pet pees on the pad, use the handheld remote to dispense a treat. Attach the pee pad clip to the pad. Every time your pet pees on the pad, the dispenser will automatically give him a treat. Your dog's potty training can continue even when you're away, for a consistent, effective training experience. Most pets learn quickly in 2-4 weeks to use the pee pad.
System Includes: Free-standing or wall-mounted treat dispenser, Remote transmitter, 10 moisture detection pee pads, Pee pad clip, 4 AA batteries (optional AC adaptor sold separately), 2 3-volt lithium battery (CR2032), Mounting hardware, and Product manual.
- Handheld remote activates treat dispenser from up to 25 feet away
- Add up to 10 pee pads and clips to the same treat dispenser to increase the potty training area (additional clips sold separately)
- Water-resistant Pad Control Unit
- On/off switch for longer battery life
- Works with dry kibble or treats up to 1/2 inch in size (slightly smaller than a dime)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.