Bowserwear Urban Walkers Dog Booties Information:
This boot was designed by a former Nike Shoe designer and tested by the National Guide Dogs for the blind. It has a stronger, non-skid sole (as compared to our Healers Booties) and the upper is a shoe mesh so it dries quickly. Even though the sole is thicker it is still flexible providing your pet a natural feel and movement as they walk or run. The wrap around design enables a great fit so the boot stays on. The hook and loop applied is high tensile strength hook that creates a firm hold even in snowy conditions. All Bowserwear products are produced in Portland, Oregon with the highest quality material. No other boot on the market compares.
Bowserwear Urban Walkers was created to protect your pet from everyday paw injuries. An ounce of prevention can go a long way to save your pet form injury. They are great for hardwood floors, boating, hunting, and outdoor terrains. A Healthy Paw Pad is essential to a dog’s well being. They serve as a shock absorber, provide surface traction and insulate the dog from extreme hot and cold temperatures. Even though these pads are tough, they can still be injured.
Bowserwear Urban Walkers Size Chart:
Depending on Breed, the back paws maybe one size smaller than front paws.
- Extra Small (Toys, Maltese): 1.8" paws, 0-30 lbs.
- Small (Pugs, Terriers): 2.125" paws, 30 - 50 lbs.
- Medium/Small (Greyhounds, Poodles): 2.375" paws, 40 - 80 lbs.
- Medium (Hounds, Labs, Spaniels): 2.625" paws, 50 - 90 lbs.
- Large/Medium (Shepherds): 2.875" paws, 65 - 100 lbs.
- Large (Retrievers): 3.125" paws, 95 - 125 lbs.
- Extra Large (Mastiffs, St. Bernards): 3.875" paws, 125+ lbs.