Contact® Pro Tracking System was developed with the serious hunter in mind focusing on ease of use, durability, and practicality. It is the most accurate radio directional finder on the market. Operating on the only band the FCC has dedicated for radio location of 434-434 MHz allowing for precise location of your dog(s) without the noise found at lower frequencies offered by competitive systems. It is built to withstand the rigors of any hunting excursion including any water you may encounter.
The Contact Pro Tracking System with Bark Indicator has identical specifications to the Standard Transmitter, with the addition of a bark sensor, which provides immediate notification that your dog has located its game. Also the battery life is reduced to 250 hours with the bark indicator option.
- 12-mile range
- 200 built in channels to allow for maximum flexibility in tracking multiple dogs
- 3.5mm headset jack in transmitter for those moments when noise is simply not an option
- Receiver operates on two AA replaceable batteries for up to 15 hours
- Transmitter with bark indicator operates on (1) 3.6-volt lithium batteries for up to 250 hours
- Transmitter collar weighs 6 oz.
- Waterproof transmitter
- Lightweight receiver measuring 201 x 25 x 301 mm (7.9" x 7/8" x 11.8")with the antenna fully extended and weighs only 280 grams!
- Easy to read backlit LCD handheld receiver provides quick access to vital information such as gain adjustment, frequency, audio settings and signal strength meter