- Galvanized frame, chain link fabric, parts, and components
- 100% Steel construction; No fragile aluminum parts or components
- 2¼ inches diamond chain link and 1¼ inch frame tubing
- Free-standing and easily movable chain link structure
- Large and spacious dog, pet and animal enclosure
- Set-up instructions included with your chain link dog run kennel
- Rounded corner steel frame design
- Dog run kennel gate has a special kennel latch that allows for convenient one-hand latch operation
- Unique Patented Design Provides Quick & Easy Set Up (30 Minutes/ Pliers Only)
- Strong, Secure Rounded Corner Steel Frame Design
- Easy to Reposition
- All of Our Kennels Ship for FREE!
These dog kennels are shipped in pieces. Wire must be cut and attached to frame. The Large Midwest portable and outdoors chain link dog run kennel cages are manufactured with 100% galvanized heavy duty steel frames and chain link wire mesh. The wire mesh is a 12½ gauge, with uni-body 2¼ inches diamond chain link and 1¼ inch frame tubing, making the chain link dog kennel one of the toughest and safest in the industry for your pet. The chain link fabric is attached using stainless steel eye-bolts and tension rods on the ends and metal ties at the top for easy, secure and time-saving installation. These free-standing chain link dog run fencing easily assembles and disassembles in less than 30 minutes using only a pair of pliers! - and the kennel doors are pre-assembled - for quick and easy time-and-money-saving do-it-yourself installation. The steel tubing fits together without connectors for quick and hassle-free set-up. There are only 8 nuts to tighten, and installation instructions are included.
The dog run gates have special kennel latches to deter accidental opening, while allowing for convenient one-hand latch operation; this means that the door can be opened and closed while handling pet. The heavy duty stainless steel frame has rounded corners for lasting strength and durability, and for quick and easy set up. Our chain link dog runs / dog kennel fencing are galvanized for maximum corrosion resistant, and contain no aluminum parts, which are fragile and highly corrosive. Although used primarily as dog run kennel cages or dog exercise / play pens by quality-conscious pet owners and trainers, these freestanding portable and outdoors chain link dog run kennels also offer unlimited usage, such as secure equipment and tool storage cages, bird and poultry fencing, flight pens, etc. Does NOT include kennel cover.