Midwest Life Stages Dog Crate Information:
Single Door Dog Crate Features:
- Fold and Carry Configuration
- FREE Divider Panel
- Cut housebreaking time in half
- Wire Gauge: 3,6,7,9,11,12
- Composite plastic Pan
- Dual slide bolt latches
- Rounded corners for Pets protection
- Two ABS Plastic Handles
- FREE SHIPPING on ALL Midwest Life Stages Dog Crates
Single Door Dog Crate Sizes:
- LS-1622 - 22" x 13" x 16"
- LS-1624 - 24" x 18" x 21"
- LS-1630 - 30" x 21" x 24"
- LS-1636 - 36" x 24" x 27"
- LS-1642 - 42" x 28" x 31"
- LS-1648 - 48" x 30" x 33"
- Kennel Plus Quiet Time Bed is included in all PLUS model listings
The Midwest Life Stages Dog Crate comes to you equipped with every feature you can think of; a composite plastic pan for easy cleanup in the event of an accident, plastic carrying handles to move the dog crate from one location to another comfortably, Slide bolt latches for the safety and security of the pet inside and the furniture on the outside, and most importantly a FREE Divider Panel for use while your puppy is still growing up.
Midwest Life Stages Dog Crate Features:
- Reduce housebreaking time by keeping puppy from eliminating in one end and sleeping in the other
- You can adjust the length of the living area as your puppy grows
- Easily Sets Up & Folds Down to Portable Size
- Durable, Satin Black Electro-Coat Finish
- Easy to Clean, ABS Plastic Pan
There are many STAINLESS STEEL BOWLS on the market, but none like the Snap'y Fit Bowls. The Snap'y Fit patented system holds the bowl firmly in place and yet, allows easy removal. Pet parents have been frustrated for years with conventional water bowls because pets can dislodge the bowls and spill the food and water. The Snap'y Fit patented system solves this problem.
Click Here for the Snap'y Fit Bowl
Great Crate Accessories for Your Pet Crate