Great Accessories for your A.C.E CrateLife Stage A.C.E. MAXLock Dog Crate Information:
The LifeStages ACE Dog Crate gives your dog a safe and cozy place to retreat and serves as a valuable tool for housebreaking, puppy training, and travel.
Intuitive Innovation from MidWest Homes for Pets! LifeStages ACE comes with the amenities of a traditional wire crate with the added convenience and security of the MAXLock Door System. The patent-pending MAXLock Door System enhances security by providing multiple lock points around the perimeter of the door. The locking handle allows you to easily and conveniently operate the door in one motion without kneeling or bending. Simply lift to unlock, and swing the door open. As you close the door, just lift, position the door against the crate, and lower it into the eyelet latches. Secure the handle in the down position to lock the door.
LifeStages ACE sets up in seconds and folds down flat for travel and storage. Detachable handles clip easily onto the folded crate for carrying. The pan stop secures the durable plastic pan, which can be removed for cleaning, and the rubber feet protect surfaces and floors. The divider panel is easy to install and can be used to adjust the size of the living area in the crate while your puppy grows into his adult size home. LifeStages ACE is backed by our one-year manufacturers warranty and award-winning customer service team.
LifeStages A.C.E. MAXLock Single Door Dog Crate Features:
- Secure MAXLock Door System
- Easily sets up and folds down in seconds
- No tools required
- Removable, washable plastic pan
- Rounded corners for your pet's protection
- Detachable plastic carrying handles for transporting the folded crate
- Attractive, durable satin-black Electro-Coat finish
LifeStages A.C.E. MAXLock Single Door Dog Crate Sizes:
- 418-XXSmall: 18" x 22" x 14"
- 422-XSmall: 22" x 13" x 16"
- 424-Small: 24" x 18" x 19"
- 430-Medium: 30" x 19" x 21"
- 436-Large: 36" x 23" x 25"
- 442-XLarge: 42" x 28" x 30"
- 448-XXLarge: 48" x 30" x 33"
Please Call Us if You Need Assistance - 800-957-5753