Einstein Remote Dog Trainer Information:
Einstein is well known for their unique uses of technology and the ET-400TS and ET-402TS are no exception. The stimulation is very clean and is administered in such a way that the dog does not do any head jerking. There is a tapping sensation is used similarly to vibration but it is a bit sharper and greater in intensity so that there if a more effective response to “vibration” based corrections. The controller is simple to use so you can be paying more attention to your pet rather then trying to figure out the inner working of the controller. The collar also has a tracking light so that should the collar fall off or you and your pet get separated then locating will be easy, blinking and solid light options available. The collar floats and both of the Einstein ET-400TS and the Einstein ET-402TS are assembled in the USA.
- Continuous/Momentary/Tapping Sensation
- Continuous/Plus 25 Booster/Tapping Sensation
- Momentary/Plus 25 Booster/Tapping Sensation
- Tapping Sensation Only.
- Tapping Sensation followed by Stimulation (Pavlovian Effect
- Collar Receiver: 2.0" x 1.5" x 1.1", 2.4 oz.
- Biothane Collar Strap: ¾" x 30", 1.46 oz. (Ready to Cut to Size)
- Floating Remote: 2.75" Diameter, 1.29" Thick and 4.3 oz.
- Complete System in Box: 11" x 6.9" x 2.2", 1.3 lbs.