Contact Tracking Systems are the most accurate radio directional finders on the market. This tracking system operates on the only band the FCC has dedicated for radio location of 434-434 MHz allowing for precise location of your dog(s) without the noise found at lower frequencies offered by competitive systems. The Contact Standard system also offers great tracking capabilities on the same frequency range of 434-435 MHz with 100 available built in channels.
The Contact Tracking System with Bark Indicator has identical specifications to the Standard Transmitter, with the addition of a bark sensor, which provides immediate notification that your dog has located its game. Also the battery life is reduced to 250 hours with the bark indicator option.
- Offers the ability to track to an 8-mile range
- Receiver built to withstand the rigors of any hunting excursion including any water you may encounter
- 100 available built in channels
- Transmitter with bark indicator operates on (1) 3.6-volt lithium batteries for up to 250 hours
- Transmitter collar weighs 6 oz.
- Waterproof transmitter Limited lifetime warranty