Canine Cooler Cooling Dog Bed Information:
The Canine Cooler bed doesn't require maintenance, batteries, electricity, or other means to keep cool. Just feel the bladder with water and place Canine Cooler cooling dog bed in a shaded area. The Canine Cooler bed pulls the heat away from your pet, leaving them cool and relaxed. Like babies, dogs cannot speak and inform someone when they are hungry or hot; therefore it's vital to provide the essentials to keep them healthy and safe. Many people ask, "Does the Canine Cooler cooling dog bed work?" the answer is Yes!
The function of a Canine Cooler cooling dog bed is simple; keep your pet cool on hot days. The Canine Cooler bed works best when placed on firm ground to give the cooling dog bed complete contact with the floor. Place your Canine Cooler cooling dog bed in the shade and not directly in sunlight. If you're using the Canine Cooler bed inside your house, it's not recommended to lay it on thick carpet. The best place for the Canine Cooler bed is on the kitchen floor or on the patio, carport, or other shaded area around your home.
The Canine Cooler isn't a complicated cooling dog bed. Essentially, the Canine Cooler works off of water. When the Canine Cooler is filled with water, it becomes a unique product that feels like gel or other water base solution. With a variety of sizes, we guarantee that we have a Canine Cooler that will fit your dog. The smallest Canine Cooler fits dogs such as Pugs, Poodles, and Yorkies. The medium Canine Cooler fits dogs like Boxers, Mid-size Labs, and Golden Retrievers. The large Canine Cooler is for German Shepherds, Labs, and Golden Retrievers. If you need help choosing a Canine Cooler bed for your pet, call and speak to one of our representatives.
The Canine Cooler needs to be filled with the amount of water directed. Don't overfill and get all the air bubbles out to create a smooth, flat surface. The durable plastic cover will prevent fleas, ticks, and their eggs from burrowing within the fabric. We have a large variety of pet cooling products at the Low Prices. The summer heat can rise well above 90 degrees; such temperatures can be detrimental for your pet's health and well-being.
The following are some of the ailments/conditions that customers are indicating to us have been treated, comforted, or aided by use of the Canine Cooler Cooling Dog Bed:
- Among the symptoms that the dog exhibits are panting and restlessness. These people are adamant this has been incredible for their dog’s comfort.
*Canine Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
- Again, the symptoms seem to include panting, pacing, and overall restlessness.
- It seems this device helps comfort the animals after undergoing cancer treatments.
- Simply a more comfortable surface than a hard floor for an animal with bad hips.
- Customers say in many cases these have cleared up completely-cooling therapy replaces the hard floor, treating pain and swelling. Please see graphics on the back top section of the Product Brochure.
- Dog owners don’t want calluses on their pets, and a soft fluid-enhanced bed ensures that this doesn’t happen.
- Again, much more comfort.
- From allergies to hot spots, a cooling treatment is very desirable for treatment and comfort. In one sense, for the dog-it just plain feels good!
- This bed is very low profile, yet very supportive; and is easy for the animal to get on and off.
- A powerful cooling element can prevent this from happening.
- Many people have had us FedEx product overnight to them to a dog that is in recovery.
30 Day Return Policy