This easy to use containment system allows you to train dogs over 35 pounds. The Border Patrol TC1 by DE Systems is portable so you may set it up anywhere so it is perfect containment at home, on trips or vacations.
The area of containment is adjustable from 15 to 800 yards radius from the fence center and special zones can be set up such as a Warning, Stimulation, or Safety Zones. There are even options on stimulation type, choose between vibration only, Audible beep only, vibration and delayed stimulation, and Beep with delayed stimulation. There are 50 levels of stimulation to choose from in the stimulation zone. Adjust the level which works best for your dog with each form of alerting your pet. In the e-fence mode you can track your dog for up to 2 miles and receive information like how far your pet is from fence center as well as updates as to which zone your pet is in (Warning, Stimulation, Out of Bounds, etc).
In the event that your pet leaves the containment zone The Border Patrol TC1 has its Welcome Home feature which allows your dog to return to the Safe Zone without being corrected. Once the fence has been activated you don’t even need the handheld to be on for it to continue working effectively. You can even setup up to 4 waypoints
When you’re not using the Border Patrol TC1 as a containment system you can also use it as a remote trainer. 2 mile line-of-site range and 50 levels of intensity you can select either “Nick” or Continuous. Jump, Rise, and Vibration Stimulation are all available corrective types.
With the TC1 Add a dog you may purchase up to 5 additional collars for multiple dog containment, tracking, and training. The Collar is waterproof and the receiver is water resistant. The System runs on rechargeable lithium ion batteries.
GPS tracking and containment combined is the next big step in pet electronics. Pet Street Mall continues to bring in innovative name brand best sellers in the GPS tracking and containment categories. Made by D.T. Systems and branded as Dog Expedition Systems, the Border Patrol TC1 GPS Containment System is a remote trainer, short-range tracking and wireless containment system combined into one unit. Dog owners no longer need a separate collar for containment, tracking and training.
- 1 handheld unit with antenna
- 1 collar unit
- Test light
- Boundary flags
- Screen cover
- Carrying case
- User manual
- Training manuals
D.E. Systems offers the first truly portable, wireless, GPS-based pet containment system, covering an area with up to an 800 yard radius from a programmable Center Point. This unit also includes a 2-mile range remote ecollar (with 50 levels of Nick, Continuous, Jump, Rise Stimulations and Vibration) and FenceView tracking capabilities all packaged together into one convenient system!
GPS e-Fence Mode:
- e-Fence Range: 15 to 800 yd. radius from Center Point
- Warning Zone Notifications: Vibration only, Audible Beep only, V+S or B+S (Vibration or Beep with delayed stimulation)
- 50 levels of stimulation in Stimulation Zone
- “Welcome Home” feature allows dog to return to safe area without being corrected
- 50 intensity levels of "Nick" and Continuous Stimulations
- Vibration, Jump Stimulation, Rise Stimulation
- Training range of up to 2 miles (line of sight)
FenceView Tracking & Status with Active e-Fence:
Rechargeable (Li-Ion), Water-Resistant Handheld Unit
Rechargeable (Li-Ion), Waterproof Collar Unit
High Resolution 2.4'' TFT Color LCD
Expandable up to 5 Dogs with TC1-ADDON Units (sold separately)
- Track location up to 2 miles (line of sight)
- Read status of collar: battery life, out of fence area, etc.
- Mark up to 4 Waypoints
- Fence Center Waypoint automatically saved when active
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION Handheld:
- 7.6 oz
- (without antenna) - 5.5 x 2 x 1.25 inches
- (with antenna) - 12 x 2 x 1.25 inches
- Battery life: 6-12 hours depending on settings
- 10.0 oz
- 3.25 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches
- 27 inch belt
- Battery life: 12-24 hours depending on settings